Dr. Benjamin Gilbert provides hydro facials to help clear and hydrate your skin. Also known as aqua peeling or hydro-dermabrasion, this cosmetic skin treatment is designed to improve the health of your skin and give you a healthier, brighter and smoother appearance. Call Family Dental Center at 302-838-8600 to schedule your appointment with our dentist and learn more about hydro facials in Bear, Delaware.
Hydro facials are a type of skin resurfacing treatment that clears out the pores and hydrates your skin. This treatment involves four basic steps:
- Cleansing – cleaning dead skin cells to reveal healthy new skin
- Exfoliating – peeling to gently loosen and break up dirt and debris from the pores
- Extracting – essentially vacuuming out blackheads, dirt, oil and other impurities
- Hydrating – applying hydrating, plumping and nourishing serums with antioxidant properties to the skin
The non-invasive, multi-therapeutic approach targets a variety of problems, including blackheads, whiteheads, brown spots, acne, sun damage, uneven skin tone, enlarged pores and fine lines to improve the overall quality of the skin. Benefits of hydro facials include:
- Improvement of facial tone, texture and firmness
- Hydration and nourishment of the skin for a softer, brighter look
- Stimulation of blood flow for healthier-looking skin
- A non-invasive treatment with no downtime required
- Instant results
- Minimal or no irritation following treatment
- Improvement in signs of aging
- Reduction in fine lines and wrinkles
Following your hydro facial, you should let your skin “rest” for at least 12 hours. You may resume normal activities, including wearing makeup the following morning.
Please be aware that hydro facials are intended to improve your appearance over time, and you will receive the best results from your treatment by receiving a hydro facial every four to six weeks.
For more information about hydro facials and to schedule your consultation with our dentist and team, please contact our office today.